services tomorrow

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2010

      We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning serices tomorrow, 10 am at Rockford - meditators are welcomed to arrive earlier!

      Shabbat shalom,

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
        ...10 am Rockford Chapel with vegetarian/dairy potluck after! Shabbat shalom, suzanne
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
          whoops! forgot to let you all know that we will not be at services tomorrow, and would appreciate if someone else could lead--
          have a wonderful shabbat and weekend!

          ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day,
          and should not be used for urgent
           concerns***

          ...10 am Rockford Chapel with vegetarian/dairy potluck after! Shabbat shalom, suzanne

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2012
            Gary has let me know that he will not be able to attend services tomorrow either.