Services May 1st - need some volunteers...

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2010

      Our next services will be May 1st. We need a d'var Torah and one reader/chanter.

      The entire parasha is Emor, Leviticus 23:23 – 24:23.
      We need a d'var Torah for this.

      Then we need just one more chanter/reader for:
      Lev. 23:29-32 /

      Please sign up for either of these if you are willing and able!

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2010
        Hi!  Just wanted to let you know that we'll be away next weekend, so we'll need a service leader for the day.  Thanks!
        We'll miss seeing all of you,

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2010
          I can lead service this Saturday. That's something I can do regardless of my busy week schedule!

          David