Yom haShoah Service at Wittenberg

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 6:07 AM

      This is to let anyone who may be interested know that Wittenberg will be holding its annual Yom haShoah service Tuesday, April 13th, 11:20-11:50 at the Weaver Chapel on campus. Here is the official announcement:

      Please join us on Tuesday April 13 to hear stories of the difference our actions, even seemingly small actions, and our inaction, can make. Come to pray with others for the good of the world.
      Come to remember, and in remembering, to pledge ourselves to make a better world,to do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with God.

      Yom HaShoah
      Day of Remembrance of the Holocaust
      Stories of Freedom: What you do matters
      Interfaith Prayer Service
      Tuesday, April 13, 2010
      11:20 -11:50 am
      Weaver Chapel

      The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference – Elie Wiesel

      Any questions, or if you need directions, just let me know!

      Thanks,