Services tomorrow - come early for singing tutorial

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2010

      We will be having our Shabbat morning services tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford chapel - followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

      Come early - 9:30 - for a new tune tutorial for the services. A little practice will go a long way in making the service smooth and beautiful!

      Shabbat shalom,

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2010
        If you want, I would read the first portion, Leviticus 5:11-13, from the Chumash.
        Larry Turyn

      • randi rothman
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2010
          Larry, trying to firm up a head count for the seder. Let me know (in the next day or two) if you would like to join us first night! Randi