Need challah, one chanter

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
      Hello, all -

      We need (surprise!) one Torah chanter and someone to bring a challah - any volunteers?

      Thanks,

      Suzanne
    • Celia Diamond
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
        Hi, Suzanne.  Thanks for the update.  I can bring challah, but it won't be homebaked this time since my kitchen is in the midst of being remodeled.  I've ordered challah from Current Cuisine and will pick it up tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.  Would that be OK to bring?
        - Celia

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010

          Sure – thanks for bringing it!

          Suzanne

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
            I've got the second aliyah covered. Randi