Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Update on Suzanne

  • Celia Diamond
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2010
      Hi, Suzanne.  I hope you feel better already from the surgery and recover quickly from the whole thing.
      You mentioned earlier in an e-mail needing rides to work in Springfield.  I'm retired and could drive you at least one day a week if that would help, although not every day.  Maybe among your circle of friends we can put together a schedule to get you there.  Or maybe someone else who goes to Springfield has already come through?  Please let me know if I can be of help in this or any other way.  I am right next door, after all!  Phone is 767-1817.  Be in touch.
      Thinking of you and praying for total and fast healing,
      - Celia

      On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM, suzannesmailes <ssmailes@...> wrote:

      Haverim,

      I'm back from the orthopedist, and I need to have my leg set. This means I am having surgery tomorrow afternoon. I will be home Fri night.

      So, I will not be at services as I hoped. Celia has offered to bring the challah for the oneg.

      Please remember me in the prayers for healing; if you could also remember my mom, Libby Smailes, I I would appreciate it - she is having cataract surgery.

      Thanks -