Need Service Leader 2/6

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi Havurim,
      I am going to visit my great aunt and will not be attending services next Saturday.  If someone could sign up to be the service leader, that would be great.
      Have a wonderful week,

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        p.s.  I'm sorry I'll miss your first d'var, Celia!

        www.positiveperspec tivescounseling. com

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          Since I am now possibly going to miss the Feb 20th service, and will thus have to cancel on Torah reading for that day, I would be happy to lead us this Saturday to make up for that.
          Also it would be good for all of us to get more practice with other leaders.  As Jay pointed out last time, we are a little out of practice of leading ourselves more.

          Best to all,
          David