FW: Early Music Group Holiday Concert Jan.3

  • Leonard Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      FW: Early Music Group Holiday Concert Jan.3 All,

      Pat Olds asked I forward this notice:

      Could you tell your friends about our ecumenical concert? It is set for Jan.3 at 3 at the Senior Center. Larry Turyn will talk briefly about Chanukkah and we will perform Ma'oz Tzur and Chanukah, oy Chanukah, along with some medieval and Renaissance Christmas music and miscellaneous stuff of celebratory nature. This event is part of a series called "Words and Music, Perhaps"; I am trying to revive the Early Music Center which flourished in the 1980's. The musicians are Fred Bartenstein, Kitty Jensen, Robbie Marion, Larry and me. If you know of ways to publicize the event, please let me know. It is free but suggested contributions are $5 children and students, $8 others.

      Len