Ser vices tomorrow and need one more reader

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009

      A very late reminder that we will be having services tomorrow, 10 am at Rockford Chapel. Services will be followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

      We also need a reader for Gen. 22:9-11 It's only 3 verses, so if someone could practice reading it from a book, someone else can follow along in the Torah.

      Shabbat shalom,