Tree help - recommendations?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009

      I have a weeping cherry tree that a deer decided last spring that the bark was really, really tasty. As a result, there is about 1 - 1 1/2 foot strip of bark missing from a pretty young/small tree. I am not sure if I should be treating it somehow to prepare it for winter.

      Does anyone know anything about these things?

      Does anyone know anyone who would know about these things?

      Any recommendations would be most welcomed!

      Thanks,

      Suzanne
    • randi rothman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        Suzanne, Lloyd Kennedy is the king of all tree knowledge in YS. You could probably give him a call and ask the question. He might even be willing to come take a look at it.
        Randi