Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Services this Saturday - Sukkot

  • randi rothman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2009
      Cheryl, I heard about the diagnosis and treatment - glad the patient is doing better! We missed you too at Havurah and at Beth Abraham - and we'll miss you again this Shabbat. Enjoy Boston and the Bat Mitzvah, Randi

      From: suzannesmailes <ssmailes@wittenberg .edu>
      To: yellowspringshavura h@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 2:35 PM

      Shalom, everyone-

      Our next Shabbat service, Oct 3rd, is also Sukkot. The Rothmans have offered to hold our service in their sukkah.

      SO: Please meet us at the Rothman's for our next service (let Jay/Randi know if you need directions - feel free to contact me, too, if you can't get a hold of those busy folks).

      The YS News will be saying our services will be in Rockford; so, that won't be correct. Just go directly to the Rothman's. I will hang around Rockford for about 10 minutes to be sure everyone is in the right place, but mark your calendars/make a mental note of it now!

      Thanks,