Re: [yellowspringshavurah] High Holy Day melodies

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2009
      I'd love a CD!  I only have a tape and can't listen to that in my car.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2009
        Suzanne,
        If I can have both a tape and a CD without too much trouble, that would be perfect. I have only a tape player in the car, and it would be more convenient to have the CD for home. But if I have to take one, I'll take the tape. Unless that becomes too much trouble-- then the CD.

        Anyway, thanks,
        David

        On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM, suzannesmailes <ssmailes@...> wrote:

        Hello everyone,

        A few years ago, Randi and Cheryl made a tape of several of the High Holiday melodies that we sing. I am willing to make a copies for anyone interested. I have two audiocassettess and can make unlimited CDs.

        They are helpful in refreshing your memory of the tunes before we get to the actual service. You can listen to them in your car, put them on your ipod, whatever/whenever.

        So:

        Let me know if you want a copy
        Let me know if CD is ok; if you absolutely need an audiocassette, put your dibs in for the one of two.

        I am going to start making them tomorrow, so let me know asap if you want one. I can drop a copy at your house as soon as I'm able.

        Thanks,

        Suzanne

      • randi rothman
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2009
          We'll take a CD! Thanks!

          I'd love a CD!  I only have a tape and can't listen to that in my car.

          www.positiveperspec tivescounseling. com

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 11, 2009
            Count me in for the CD I need to brush up!!
            nance

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 14, 2009

              Hi, Nance-

              I have a cd for you – can you remind me of your address?  I’ll drop it off in your mailbox.

              Thanks,

              Suzanne

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 14, 2009
                Meet and Greet "Mad as Hell Doctors" All – I was asked to distribute info to the Havurah about meeting the “Mad as Hell Doctors” at the Emporium, Wednesday, September 23, 3-4 PM.  The Doctors are traveling from Oregon to Washington in support of Health Care reform.  Any questions, contact Anne Whitaker, 767-8669 or Sheilah Conard, 299-7536, (Coordinator of the GMV Region of Single-Payer Action Network)