High Holy Day Services Dates/Times

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      Shana Tova to be, everyone!
      Here are the dates and times for our HH Havurah Services this year:

      Erev Rosh Hashana services 7:00PM Friday, 9/18
      First Day Rosh Hashana services (coinciding with the 3rd Saturday normal service time) at 10:00AM, Saturday 9/19
      Tashlich, Sunday 9/20 (Meet at the Rockford Chapel)
      Kol Nidre (Erev Yom Kippur) service 7:00PM Sunday, 9/27
      Yom Kippur Concluding Service and Break Fast 7:00PM Monday 9/28.
      Let me know if there are any questions.
      See you all soon!

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        Whoops!  Forgot to add Tashlich time:  it's 1:00PM.

        www.positiveperspec tivescounseling. com