Josh Seitz Bar Mitzvah June 19 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009
      How's that for an exceedingly early save the date notice?
      We just figured out the date and checked the Torah portion-- interesting stuff about sinning against G_d through language and the offer of repentance, as well as a song of water-- another sign of redemption? Anyway, looks like there's much for Josh to chew on for a D'Var Torah.

      Regards to all,
      David

      On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Toni Dosik <tdosik@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Toni Dosik included below]

      All,

      Just a reminder, that we have a special meeting of the Havurah this Sunday, August 30 at 3pm at Rockford.

      The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the proposal(s) that the Friends have made regarding use of Rockford.

      Attached are the notes from our meeting with the Friends in July.