Re: [yellowspringshavurah] shavuot, music, food and study

  • Jay Rothman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      thanks, i agree. i wonder what folks think about tom and bringing him
      back. certainly we'd love to have him join in our services from time to
      time as a participant. how about leading a jewish meditation workshop
      for us? how about helping us with high holidays? let's discuss at next
      service (or if you can't attend but have some input - please share
      before then). shalom, jay

      On May 31, 2009, at 9:29 PM, Cheryl Levine wrote:

      > Jay,
      > What a wonderful night that was!  Just wanted to thank you and Randi
      > for getting the Shavuot celebration together.  We enjoyed the service
      > and our time at your house.  It's so nice to get together as a
      > community once in a while!
      > Thanks again,
      > -c
      >
      > Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.