Havurah group for interfaith sing, June 7th?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      Everyone,
      Daniele and I remembered tonight about the interfaith sing next Sunday afternoon. Are people still interested in taking part?
      And if so, it would likely behoove us to rehearse one time, right?
      We had planned to bring it up at our Shavuot gathering but forgot, as I presume others did as well.

      So what should we do?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
        Hi, Sorry for my late response.
        Maybe we could get together this Saturday afternoon after the potluck.

        So that it doesn't go on and on, how about if (A) we come up with a list of
        three or four songs via e-mail by, say Friday (tomorrow) at 5 pm?

        Or maybe it's too late to do that so we should either (B)  decide to forget
        about it (again) for this year, or (C) just meet after the pot-luck Saturday
        and figure everything out then.

        So, (A), (B), or (C)?

        Larry

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009