Save the date for shavuot

  • Jay Rothman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      Hi All, as discussed at our last shabbat services, on Friday May 29,
      Rabbi Tom Heyn from Cincinnati has graciously agreed to lead us in a
      celebration of friday night shabbat (with songs and prayers) and
      teachings in honor of the holiday of Shavuot (celebrating the giving of
      the Torah).

      We'll start with services at around 7 followed by a pot-luck dairy meal
      afterwards, probably around 8. Steven is checking to see if Rockford is
      available. If not, we'll have it at the Rothman ranch.

      More details to follow. Meanwhile, save the date and invite guests to
      join us.

      Shalom, Jay