Lawn Chairs to Borrow?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      Hey, does anyone out there have lawn chairs we can borrow for the weekend of May 23rd?  We'll be happy to pick up and return as well--
      Thanks,

    • Toni Dosik
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2009
        Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Lawn Chairs to Borrow? Cheryl,

        We have 6 plastic, four metal, and two blue canvas chairs that you can borrow.

        We will be home on May 22.  However, come over anyway.  They will all be in the backyard by the compost bins.

        Toni and Len

        www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com/>

        www.madriverfamilypractice.org <http://www.madriverfamilypractice.org/>