Services tomorrow

  • Suzanne Smailes
    Message 1 of 135 , May 1, 2009
      Shalom, all-

      Services tomorrow, Rockford Chapel, 10 am, vegetarian/dairy potluck after, bring your food pantry donation, see you there!

      Message 135 of 135 , May 19
        Hello folks, we are most likely not going be at services tomorrow – – if we can, we will join you afterwards – – Shabbat shalom!
        -c

        Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. (The Talmud)

        On May 19, 2017, at 5:33 PM, 'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello, everyone-

        We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning services tomorrow, 10 am, followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

        Shabbat shalom,