Annual Meeting

  • Toni Dosik
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2008

      Just a reminder that we will have our Annual Meeting on Sunday, December 7
      at 3pm at our house, 315 Kingsfield Court.

      There are two specific items on the agenda.

      1. A representative from the Friends will be here to talk about their plans
      for Rockford and our possible involvement.

      2. We want to consider amending the bylaws on Article V: Annual Meeting.
      The current wording is "An Annual Meeting shall be held each year on a date
      to be fixed by the Steering Committee. Every member of the Havurah shall be
      notified of the Annual Meeting at least 30 days prior to the meeting date."

      We want to consider changing the notification to 15 days and being able to
      do so via electronic means only.

      We'll have cookies, coffee/tea.

      See you next Sunday.

      Toni
      Member of the Steering Committee
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 7, 2012
        Just a reminder that our Annual Meeting is Sunday, December 2 at 4pm for about an hour. We'll talk about where we've been, where we going, state of our finances, and anything else people want to add to the agenda.

        It will be at our house: 315 Kingsfield Court.

        Toni Dosik
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 7, 2012
          Unfortunately, I, and likely Celia?, will not be able to make it as I will be singing, ironically, The Messiah, in Huber Heights that day. I believe Daniele will be able to attend.

          David

          On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Antonia Dosik <tdosik@...> wrote:

          Just a reminder that our Annual Meeting is Sunday, December 2 at 4pm for about an hour. We'll talk about where we've been, where we going, state of our finances, and anything else people want to add to the agenda.

          It will be at our house: 315 Kingsfield Court.

          Toni Dosik

        • Celia Diamond
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
            Yes, alas, the Sunday Messiah performance is Dec. 2 at 3:00 -- so I can't come to the annual meeting (there's also a Saturday dress rehearsal, which will keep me from coming to services Dec. 1).  Bummer!  (as we used to say)
            I'm really sorry about the conflict.
            - Celia

            On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Antonia Dosik <tdosik@...> wrote:

            Just a reminder that our Annual Meeting is Sunday, December 2 at 4pm for about an hour. We'll talk about where we've been, where we going, state of our finances, and anything else people want to add to the agenda.

            It will be at our house: 315 Kingsfield Court.

            Toni Dosik

          • nance parent
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
              I hope to be there.

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 22, 2013

                Just a reminder that we have our Annual Meeting on October 13, the second Sunday of October.

                How about our house at 4pm?

                We'll send out the financial report before the meeting.

                Toni and Len
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 22, 2013
                  We will be away that weekend and we are unsure what time we'll be home. We'll see what we can do!
                  -c

                  "Engage!"
                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Sep 22, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Antonia Dosik <tdosik@...> wrote:

                  All,

                  Just a reminder that we have our Annual Meeting on October 13, the second Sunday of October.

                  How about our house at 4pm?

                  We'll send out the financial report before the meeting.

                  Toni and Len

                • Leonard Kramer
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 13, 2014
                  Annual Meeting Chaverim,

                  We had the annual meeting yesterday.  The annual report is attached.

                  We committed to hold a 18th Anniversary Chanukah Party on Sunday, December 21.  The Party will be at Abi’s house.  The party will include a judged Latke Tasting!  More details to follow!

                  Len
                  Message 9 of 10 , Oct 13, 2014
                    Thanks for the announcement Len!
                    We will not be able to attend (going to NJ for a family Chanukah celebration)
                    but it sounds wonderful. We would have won that Latka contest for sure. ;-)

                    4949 Urbana Rd, Suite 201 (Rear)

                    Message 10 of 10 , Oct 13, 2014
                      Sounds like a plan!!!

                      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone