Memorial Gathering Wed Night

  • Stephen Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007

      Hi Everyone,
      I'm sorry to tell you that Elliot's mother died yesterday, and he is requesting an opportunity to say some words and experience a community Kaddish.  We are inviting you to our home (4 Helen Court) at 8:15PM on Wednesday evening (3/14) to share this time with him and lend your presence.
      It would be wonderful if you could come at such short notice.
      Thank you,
      Cheryl

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...