New Prayerbook

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2007
      Hi All,
      We (in the Liturgy Committee) are at a point in our renovation of the Mori Prayerbook that we need your contributions.  We'd like for you to email any extra readings, prayers, meditations, songs, etc. that you would especially like to have included.  The new prayerbook will have everything we are used to in the Mori rendition plus new facets to enrich our services.  Of note, there will be full transliteration and full translation in addition to the Hebrew.  Please send any selections you may have to Suzanne at ssmailes@..., by February 14, and include the citation (make sure it is a word document).  You can send it as an attachment or within the body of an email.  You can contact David seitz.david@... or Cheryl at clevineys@... with any questions.
      Thanks!

      Clinical & Consulting Psychologist
      Springfield, OH  45503

      West Liberty, OH  43357