Little Minyan's HH Morning Services:

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2014
      Here is the schedule for the Little Minyan's HH morning services:

      September 25th ~ Rosh Hashanah Morning

      10:00 am-12:15 pm, Clintonville*

      These are days in which we step out of our daily routines and attune ourselves to the mystery of life and our Judaic values. Each year we are given the gift of time to reflect seriously on the people we have become, and dare to imagine who we can be.

      October 4th ~ Yom Kippur Morning

      10:00 am-12:30 pm, Clintonville*

      The Little Minyan offers a full day of services and activities designed to allow both communal and individual reflection and teshuvah/turning as we move into the new year with a refreshed and refocused kavannah/intention.

      *Clintonville location: Mennonite Church, 35 Oakland Park Ave., 43214

      "Engage!"
      Sent from my iPhone