Services this Saturday?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2014

      As far as I know, Toni, Len, Cheryl, Steve, Ben and Sam are still in Europe. My dad’s birthday is the 4th of July, so I always head for Wooster for the party, so I won’t be at services this Saturday. Are other people planning on being there? If so, do you need my key?

      I know we were short last services as well, so I’m not sure what you did. Any thoughts?

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2014
        I was planning at being at services this Saturday, July 5.

        On June 21, I got to Rockford at about 10:02 am.  No other Chavurah people were there, so I left.  As
        far as I know, there were no services on June 21.

        Larry Turyn

        As far as I know, Toni, Len, Cheryl, Steve, Ben and Sam are still in Europe. My dad’s birthday is the 4th of July, so I always head for Wooster for the party, so I won’t be at services this Saturday. Are other people planning on being there? If so, do you need my key?

        I know we were short last services as well, so I’m not sure what you did. Any thoughts?

        Thanks,

        Suzanne

      • Gaines, Elliot I.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2014
            In addition, Josh and Daniele cannot attend, so I don't think the Seitz/Norman family will be there as well.
            I propose we offfically cancel this Sat and not leave Larry guessing again.

            David

            On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:12 PM, 'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Hello, everyone-

            As far as I know, Toni, Len, Cheryl, Steve, Ben and Sam are still in Europe. My dad’s birthday is the 4th of July, so I always head for Wooster for the party, so I won’t be at services this Saturday. Are other people planning on being there? If so, do you need my key?

            I know we were short last services as well, so I’m not sure what you did. Any thoughts?

            Thanks,

          • nance parent
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2014
              I will be gone as well.
              Nance

              Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 4, 2014
                Ok, let's cancel. I ran into Jay this morning - he said he could be there, but I told him we probably won't have services. He said Randi would be here in a few weeks as well.

                Suzanne

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 4, 2014
                  ok.  it is good to know in advance rather than finding out Saturday morning.

                  Larry