Fwd: Flash Frolics: last minute - recent - future

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2014
    All,

    Len has a cousin by marriage (actually even more complicated then that) who is an EXTREMELY talented artist/writer all around interesting woman.  Her name is Flash Rosenberg.  I'm on her mailing list and this just arrived in time for Passover.

    Flash Rosenberg
    tethered: 212-643-0828   loose: 917-596-8978
    Animations: http://www.vimeo.com/flashrosenberg/videos
    Gallery of FlashThink Cartoons: https://www.archetypes.com/flash-rosenberg

  • Johanna
    Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2014
      That’s adorable.  I’m definitely too busy to clean for Passover!  (not really, but it’s funny)

      Johanna