Service Leader Needed This Saturday

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2014
      Hi Chevre,
      We will not be at services this weekend so it would be lovely
      if someone else would lead.
      We'll miss you all!

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2014
          Sounds good to me - thanks, David!

          Suzanne
          From: David Seitz <seitz.david@...>
          Sender: <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:47:08 -0500
          To: yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com<yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Service Leader Needed This Saturday

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2014
            Sounds great.  See you Saturday.

            Toni and Len

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 11, 2014
              Hi again!
              We're recalibrating our plans and will be able to come to services before we leave. It's my birthday on the 17th so we'll bring some fabulous dessert. Yeah--we'll definitely have a minyan!
              -c

              "Engage!"
              Sent from my iPhone