Come hear Handel's Judah Maccabeus today at 3!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2013

      Hannakuah isn’t over yet! Come hear Handel’s Judah Macabbeus at 3:00 today in the YS Presbyterian Church. The Miami Valley Symphony accompanies the Yellow Springs Community Chorus and four outstanding soloists for this oratoria written which gained more popularity than Handel’s Messiah in its time. It’s free, although donations are welcome, and the music soars.

      Suzanne and I have a wonderful time and would love for you to hear why.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2013
        Really, the soloists and choir are excellent! Come and stay until intermission - approximately 1 hour - if you can't stay for the whole thing.

        Suzanne
        Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.

        From: David Seitz <seitz.david@...>
        Sender: <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 11:48:29 -0500
        To: yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com<yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>