Help & Favour Needed!!!

  • Cheryl Levline
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2013

      I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about My trip to Ukraine, Am In Ukraine to see my ill cousin she is suffering from Kidney disease and must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life the condition is critical.

      Kidney transplant is very expensive here, so i want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. I really need to take care of this now but my credit card can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I need a loan of $2,150 USD from you and I'll reimburse you at my return. I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with, Let me know if you can be of help.
      Best regards,

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2013
        Uh, oh, it looks like Cheryl's email was used by spammers...

        I am pretty sure she is not in the Ukraine!

        Suzanne
        Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.

        From: Cheryl Levline <clevineys@...>
        Sender: <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:30:35 +0100
        To: <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [yellowspringshavurah] Help & Favour Needed!!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 27, 2013
          Thank you, Suzanne! I guess this was a variant on a scam played on grandparents by phone.

          Subject: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Help & Favour Needed!!!
          To: "Ys havurah" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

          From: Cheryl Levline <clevineys@...>

          Sender:
          <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:30:35 +0100
          To:
          <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo:
          <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [yellowspringshavurah] Help &
          Favour Needed!!!

          I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform
          anyone about My trip to Ukraine, Am In Ukraine to see my ill
          cousin she is suffering from Kidney disease and must undergo
          Kidney transplant to save her life the condition is
          critical.
          Kidney transplant is very expensive here, so i want to
          transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. I
          really need to take care of this now but my credit card
          can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the
          short time I had to prepare
          for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is
          right now. I need a loan of $2,150 USD from you and
          I'll reimburse you at my return. I will really
          appreciate whatever amount you can come up with, Let me know
          if you can be of help.

          Best regards,

          Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.

          Positive Perspectives,
          Inc.

          Clinical and Consulting Psychologist,
          Partner

          1130 Vester
          Avenue, Suite C

          Springfield, OH 45503

          680 E. Dayton
          Yellow Springs Road

          Fairborn, OH
          45324

          Email is not
          secure,

          may not
          be read every day,

          and should not be used for
          urgent concerns.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 27, 2013
            Hi Chevre! Yes, I've had my first email hacker. Fun fun! Thanks for your concern, my password has been changed!
            Chag Sameach!
            -c

            "Engage!"
            Sent from my iPhone