Fwd: Happy Thanksgivukkah!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2013

      To:From: Brodsky, Gilbert Louis,M.D.

      Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 3:49 PM
      Subject: Happy Thanksgivukkah!

      Dear friends/colleagues,

      With the once-in-a-lifetime / once in eons-time concurrence of Thanksgiving and Hanukkah just a few days away, I want to send out wishes for a happy holiday to one and all.

      As part of our unique upcoming holiday festivities, I composed a little parody ditty, with my wife Margie at the piano, which I hope you'll take the brief time to see here:

      It's a simple 2-minute unembellished YouTube video. (You should see the scrolling lyrics, if not click on the little "CC" button to display them.)

      I wouldn't say we've gone viral, but we already have over 6000 views (hoping to make it up to 10K), and the link has been picked up by both Jewcy.com

      The Top Five Most Annoying Thanksgivukkah Parodies

      The Top Five Most Annoying Thanksgivukkah Parodies

      where they call us a "sweet crooning couple [who] could easily be your parents",

      and by Jewish Humor Central

      Please share with your your family and friends.

      A Happy, Sweet, Unique, Holiday - Chag meyuchad umetukah v'same-ach!

      --Gil

      dispose of the e-mail.