Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Annual Meeting

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 22, 2013
      We will be away that weekend and we are unsure what time we'll be home. We'll see what we can do!
      -c

      "Engage!"
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 22, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Antonia Dosik <tdosik@...> wrote:

      All,

      Just a reminder that we have our Annual Meeting on October 13, the second Sunday of October.

      How about our house at 4pm?

      We'll send out the financial report before the meeting.

      Toni and Len

    • Leonard Kramer
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 13, 2014
      Annual Meeting Chaverim,

      We had the annual meeting yesterday.  The annual report is attached.

      We committed to hold a 18th Anniversary Chanukah Party on Sunday, December 21.  The Party will be at Abi’s house.  The party will include a judged Latke Tasting!  More details to follow!

      Len
      Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2014
        Thanks for the announcement Len!
        We will not be able to attend (going to NJ for a family Chanukah celebration)
        but it sounds wonderful. We would have won that Latka contest for sure. ;-)

        4949 Urbana Rd, Suite 201 (Rear)

        Message 4 of 10 , Oct 13, 2014
          Sounds like a plan!!!

          Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone