Services this Saturday CANCELLED

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013

      Hello, everyone-

      It seems the majority who are responding would like services to be cancelled. SO: Services will be cancelled.

      I will put a note on the door of Rockford Sat morning to let folks know who may have missed this email.

      I am going to directly email Larry, Elliot and Kathy since they are “regulars” to make sure they know (or at least have added opportunity to know!)  Am I missing anyone?

      See you all next week for Kol Nidre,

      Suzanne