RE: RE: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH

  • sarahbradysiff
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013

      That is, we'll bring 2 dozen bagels, cream cheese, tomatoes, onions.

      Sarah Siff

      --- In yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com, <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yes; Len replied about the bagels and asked if we still needed cream cheese.

      I previously said I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine.

      As for services this Sat, I could go either way -  but we better decide soon; it may be too late to cancel.

      Suzanne

      From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
      Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
      To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

      The schedule for the services was already run in last week’s paper – I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

      Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine – is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

      Suzanne

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
        Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH Sarah – thanks!

        Len

        From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
        Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
        To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

        www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com>  <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com/> >

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
          Seconded! :-)

          From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
          Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
          To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

          The schedule for the services was already run in last weekâs paper â I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

          Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine â is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

          Suzanne