Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH

  • Leonard Kramer
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 28, 2013
      Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH We can bring lox for break-fast if someone else will bring bagels, cream cheese, etc.

      Len

      From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
      Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
      To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH

      The schedule for the services was already run in last week’s paper – I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

      Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine – is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

      Suzanne

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 4, 2013

        Siffs will bring bagels, etc.! How many?

        From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
        Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
        To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 4, 2013
          Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH Great!  I would expect 15-20 people, so maybe 20 or 2 dozen?  Do we still need cream cheese?

          From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
          Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
          To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
            Did anyone answer the Siffs about the number/amount of bagels and cream cheese for the break fast?
            And do we need to have any other main dishes?
            Thanks to Toni and Len for the flowers for RH, and thanks in advance
            for the lox for break fast.

            From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
            Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
            To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013

              Yes; Len replied about the bagels and asked if we still needed cream cheese.

              I previously said I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine.

              As for services this Sat, I could go either way -  but we better decide soon; it may be too late to cancel.

              Suzanne

              From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
              Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
              To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013

                We'll bring everything but the lox.

                From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                  From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                  Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                  To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
                    Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH Sarah – thanks!

                    Len

                    From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                    Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                    To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                    www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com>  <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com/> >

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
                      Seconded! :-)

                      From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                      Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                      To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                      The schedule for the services was already run in last weekâs paper â I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

                      Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine â is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

                      Suzanne