RE: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 28, 2013

      The schedule for the services was already run in last week’s paper – I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

      Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine – is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

      Suzanne

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 28, 2013
        Sorry; I must have missed it.

        Toni

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 28, 2013
          Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH We can bring lox for break-fast if someone else will bring bagels, cream cheese, etc.

          Len

          From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
          Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
          To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

[...]

          www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com>

        • specialsherpa
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 4 12:20 PM

            Siffs will bring bagels, etc.! How many?

            From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
            Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
            To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 4 12:36 PM
              Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH Great!  I would expect 15-20 people, so maybe 20 or 2 dozen?  Do we still need cream cheese?

              From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
              Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
              To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 6 5:05 AM
                Did anyone answer the Siffs about the number/amount of bagels and cream cheese for the break fast?
                And do we need to have any other main dishes?
                Thanks to Toni and Len for the flowers for RH, and thanks in advance
                for the lox for break fast.

                From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 6 5:43 AM

                  Yes; Len replied about the bagels and asked if we still needed cream cheese.

                  I previously said I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine.

                  As for services this Sat, I could go either way -  but we better decide soon; it may be too late to cancel.

                  Suzanne

                  From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                  Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                  To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 6 7:27 AM

                    We'll bring everything but the lox.

                    From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                    Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                    To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                      From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                      Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                      To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 6 9:01 AM
                        Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH Sarah – thanks!

                        Len

                        From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                        Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                        To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                        www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com>  <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com/> >

                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 6 9:56 AM
                          Seconded! :-)

                          From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                          Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                          To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                          The schedule for the services was already run in last weekâs paper â I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

                          Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine â is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

                          Suzanne