Thanks and Things to Do for the HH

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27, 2013
      Josh and Sam and David are practicing up for Erev Rosh Hashana--thanks so much for that!!
      Still need to meet with Elliot for his essential part...
      We need to order flowers (2 large bouquets) of blue and white flowers for both evenings...
      is anyone up for that?
      I'm swamped!! And leaving again this weekend, oy! So taking my materials with me
      to practice in Chicago...
      Anything else we need to do??
      Fondly,

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 28, 2013

          The schedule for the services was already run in last week’s paper – I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

          Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine – is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

          Suzanne

          Josh and Sam and David are practicing up for Erev Rosh Hashana--thanks so much for that!!

          Still need to meet with Elliot for his essential part...

          We need to order flowers (2 large bouquets) of blue and white flowers for both evenings...

          is anyone up for that?

          I'm swamped!! And leaving again this weekend, oy! So taking my materials with me

          to practice in Chicago...

          Anything else we need to do??

          Fondly,

          -c

          Cheryl B. Levine, Psy .D.

          937.390.3800 937.390.3804 (fax)

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 28, 2013
            Sorry; I must have missed it.

            Toni

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 28, 2013
              Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH We can bring lox for break-fast if someone else will bring bagels, cream cheese, etc.

              Len

              From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
              Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
              To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

[...]

              www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com>

            • specialsherpa
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 4, 2013

                Siffs will bring bagels, etc.! How many?

                From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 4, 2013
                  Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH Great!  I would expect 15-20 people, so maybe 20 or 2 dozen?  Do we still need cream cheese?

                  From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                  Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                  To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
                    Did anyone answer the Siffs about the number/amount of bagels and cream cheese for the break fast?
                    And do we need to have any other main dishes?
                    Thanks to Toni and Len for the flowers for RH, and thanks in advance
                    for the lox for break fast.

                    From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                    Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                    To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013

                      Yes; Len replied about the bagels and asked if we still needed cream cheese.

                      I previously said I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine.

                      As for services this Sat, I could go either way -  but we better decide soon; it may be too late to cancel.

                      Suzanne

                      From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                      Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                      To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013

                        We'll bring everything but the lox.

                        From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                        Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                        To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                          From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                          Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                          To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
                            Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Thanks and Things to Do for the HH Sarah – thanks!

                            Len

                            From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                            Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                            To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                            www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com>  <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com <http://www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com/> >

                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
                              Seconded! :-)

                              From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                              Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:44:01 +0000
                              To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                              The schedule for the services was already run in last weekâs paper â I asked them to run it through Yom Kippur, which I assume they will do.

                              Break-fast arrangements?  I will order 2 quiches from Current Cuisine â is that enough? anything else? Bagel and lox plate?

                              Suzanne