RE: [yellowspringshavurah] FW: Townhall: Farmers Market and Food Assistance

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 16, 2013

      Larry, that would be great - thank you !

      Suzanne

      Date: Friday, August 16, 2013, 3:36 PM

      Rick did say we did
      not have to contribute the full $150.  Can we finalize
      a decision over lunch tomorrow after services?

      Which reminds me
      – We are having our usual Shabbat morning service
      tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford chapel.

      From:
      yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com