Larry

  • randi land
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 5:32 PM
      For those of you who do not know already, Larry Turyn's mother died last Friday night and was buried in NY on Monday. Larry is flying back tonight (Thursday). There will be a shivah service for his mother at Temple Sholom on Sat. night at 7 p.m. We talked about maybe doing another shivah service in YS but Sunday night would already not be part of the shivah period. Instead, he would like to have a memorial service for her on the shloshim (30 days after the funeral). He liked the service that was done at Johanna's house when his dad died. Johanna, would you be willing to host again? We will have to do the math (!) correctly to figure out which day that would be. Also, he would appreciate meals (either delivered to his house or an invitation out) this week. If anyone can do that, please post what you are doing on this list so we coordinate.
      Thanks for your support of Larry,
      Randi