RE: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming-Service Leader Needed

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013

      Or Daniele, will you open? (Sorry, I haven’t had my morning cup of coffee yet….)

      Suzanne

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
        Re: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming-Service Leader Needed Yes, I will

        From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
        Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:30:34 +0000
        To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

        I won’t be there either; Len, will you be there to open Rockford for services?

        Suzanne

        I'm out of town as well-- till 7/20. Daniele, alas, will still be here.

        David

        On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

        Yes big BUMMER here too, but we will be in Chicago visiting

        our cousins...glad you are back though!

        Between David and the others, I'm sure there will

        be enough service leaders to go around...

        See you when we get back if not before.

        Fondly,

        937.390.3800 <tel:937.390.3800>
        937.390.3804 <tel:937.390.3804>  (fax)