RE: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming-Service Leader Needed

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013

      I won’t be there either; Len, will you be there to open Rockford for services?

      Suzanne

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013

        Or Daniele, will you open? (Sorry, I haven’t had my morning cup of coffee yet….)

        Suzanne

        I just heard from Randi. She and Liana, Mori, Mori's girlfriend Kayla, and Jesse are coming home on July 3. Jay arrives on July 7. They (minus Jay) will be at services on Saturday, July 6.

      • Leonard Kramer
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
          Re: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming-Service Leader Needed Yes, I will

          From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
          Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:30:34 +0000
          To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

          I won’t be there either; Len, will you be there to open Rockford for services?

          Suzanne

          I'm out of town as well-- till 7/20. Daniele, alas, will still be here.

          David

          On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

          Yes big BUMMER here too, but we will be in Chicago visiting

          our cousins...glad you are back though!

          Between David and the others, I'm sure there will

          be enough service leaders to go around...

          See you when we get back if not before.

          Fondly,

          937.390.3800 <tel:937.390.3800>
          937.390.3804 <tel:937.390.3804>  (fax)