Re: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming-Service Leader Needed

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
      I'm out of town as well-- till 7/20. Daniele, alas, will still be here.

      David

      On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

      Yes big BUMMER here too, but we will be in Chicago visiting
      our cousins...glad you are back though!
      Between David and the others, I'm sure there will
      be enough service leaders to go around...
      See you when we get back if not before.
      Fondly,

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013

        I won’t be there either; Len, will you be there to open Rockford for services?

        Suzanne

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013

          Or Daniele, will you open? (Sorry, I haven’t had my morning cup of coffee yet….)

          Suzanne

          I just heard from Randi. She and Liana, Mori, Mori's girlfriend Kayla, and Jesse are coming home on July 3. Jay arrives on July 7. They (minus Jay) will be at services on Saturday, July 6.

        • Leonard Kramer
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
            Re: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming-Service Leader Needed Yes, I will

            From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
            Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:30:34 +0000
            To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

            I won’t be there either; Len, will you be there to open Rockford for services?

            Suzanne

            I'm out of town as well-- till 7/20. Daniele, alas, will still be here.

            David

            On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

            Yes big BUMMER here too, but we will be in Chicago visiting

            our cousins...glad you are back though!

            Between David and the others, I'm sure there will

            be enough service leaders to go around...

            See you when we get back if not before.

            Fondly,

            937.390.3800 <tel:937.390.3800>
            937.390.3804 <tel:937.390.3804>  (fax)