Re: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming

  • jay rothman
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23, 2013
      actually, i arrive on june 28th. liana is already home. otherwise, righto. see you soon! jay

      On Jun 24, 2013, at 7:43 AM, Antonia Dosik wrote:

      All,

      I just heard from Randi. She and Liana, Mori, Mori's girlfriend Kayla, and Jesse are coming home on July 3. Jay arrives on July 7. They (minus Jay) will be at services on Saturday, July 6.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
        All,

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
          Welcome back, Rothmans! Not sure we'll be in town
          for the 4th...but wow, we're missing so much by being gone that
          weekend!!

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
            Bummer I will be on Wisconsin until the 11th of July. My sister just needs us near.
            I hope to see the Rothman clan, fingers crossed!
            Nance

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
              Yes big BUMMER here too, but we will be in Chicago visiting
              our cousins...glad you are back though!
              Between David and the others, I'm sure there will
              be enough service leaders to go around...
              See you when we get back if not before.
              Fondly,

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013

                  I won’t be there either; Len, will you be there to open Rockford for services?

                  Suzanne

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013

                    Or Daniele, will you open? (Sorry, I haven’t had my morning cup of coffee yet….)

                    Suzanne

                    I just heard from Randi. She and Liana, Mori, Mori's girlfriend Kayla, and Jesse are coming home on July 3. Jay arrives on July 7. They (minus Jay) will be at services on Saturday, July 6.

                  • Leonard Kramer
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 26, 2013
                      Re: [yellowspringshavurah] The Rothman's are coming-Service Leader Needed Yes, I will

                      From: Suzanne Smailes <ssmailes@...>
                      Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:30:34 +0000
                      To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

                      I won’t be there either; Len, will you be there to open Rockford for services?

                      Suzanne

                      I'm out of town as well-- till 7/20. Daniele, alas, will still be here.

                      David

                      On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

                      Yes big BUMMER here too, but we will be in Chicago visiting

                      our cousins...glad you are back though!

                      Between David and the others, I'm sure there will

                      be enough service leaders to go around...

                      See you when we get back if not before.

                      Fondly,

                      937.390.3800 <tel:937.390.3800>
                      937.390.3804 <tel:937.390.3804>  (fax)