Fwd: The Grey Heir:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013

      I got this from my friend Abi Katz-Stein.  Her son, Zach, who I've known since he was two, has written a book!  As those of you who have done the same, this is no mean feat.  It sounds great, actually.  Take a look at the description --

      And he grew up across the street from me in this "hippy" town.  And went to Kenyon, when he probably learned a LOT more then how to juggle, do yoga, etc.

      Toni

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Abi Katz-Stein <abiks15@...>
      Date: June 20, 2013 7:30:06 PM EDT

      Subject: The Grey Heir:

      Introducing The Grey Heir: The Edgewalker Chronicles Book 1
      A Novel by Zachary Katz-Stein

      Get it for Kindle on Amazon.com

      Pass along the news and site to everyone!

      thanks,
      abi