Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Service Leader Needed

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2013
      I plan to be there--Larry Turyn

      --- On Wed, 6/12/13, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

      From: Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...>
      Subject: Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Service Leader Needed
      To: "yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 2:56 PM

      Oh, I so hope I will still be able to see her over the weekend!
      I know, the scraping by is somewhat demoralizing--
      I was so happy to have a good size crowd last service!
      Now each of our absences counts more than ever.
      I'm sorry that our schedules call us away--
      Fondly,

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14
        Hey Chevre,
        Sorry to be "in absentia" this whole month! We will not be able to attend services this coming weekend. Would someone please volunteer? Thanks--

        And we are grateful and relieved to hear the news about your mother, Suzanne...

        May the Holy Blessed

        One overflow with

        compassion upon her,

        to restore her,

        to heal her,

        to strengthen her,

        to enliven her.

        May The One send her,

        speedily,

        a complete healing —

        healing of the soul and

        healing of the body —

        along with all the ill,

        among the people of

        Israel and all

        humankind,

        soon,

        speedily,

        without delay,

        and let us all say:

        Amen!

        Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. (The Talmud)