Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Service Leader Needed

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
      Oh, I so hope I will still be able to see her over the weekend!
      I know, the scraping by is somewhat demoralizing--
      I was so happy to have a good size crowd last service!
      Now each of our absences counts more than ever.
      I'm sorry that our schedules call us away--
      Fondly,

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
        I plan to be there--Larry Turyn