Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Service Leader Needed

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2013
      All,
      I'm sorry for Celia, who is staying with us right now, and was so looking forward to a strong Havurah service Sat.
      Now, we once again may barely scrape up a minyan.

      David

      On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Cheryl Levine <clevineys@...> wrote:

      We will not be able to attend services this Saturday.
      Could someone lead? We will be back in the saddle next service!
      Fondly,

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 12, 2013

        We’ll be alright!  It will be nice to see Celia!

        Suzanne

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 12, 2013
          Oh, I so hope I will still be able to see her over the weekend!
          I know, the scraping by is somewhat demoralizing--
          I was so happy to have a good size crowd last service!
          Now each of our absences counts more than ever.
          I'm sorry that our schedules call us away--

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 12, 2013
            I plan to be there--Larry Turyn

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 14
              Hey Chevre,
              Sorry to be "in absentia" this whole month! We will not be able to attend services this coming weekend. Would someone please volunteer? Thanks--

              And we are grateful and relieved to hear the news about your mother, Suzanne...

              May the Holy Blessed

              One overflow with

              compassion upon her,

              to restore her,

              to heal her,

              to strengthen her,

              to enliven her.

              May The One send her,

              speedily,

              a complete healing —

              healing of the soul and

              healing of the body —

              along with all the ill,

              among the people of

              Israel and all

              humankind,

              soon,

              speedily,

              without delay,

              and let us all say:

              Amen!

              Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. (The Talmud)