"Could Run-of-Mill French Suburb Be Global Model of Religious Tolerance?"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      Hello All,
      Check out this article I read this morning about a small French town...what an absolutely
      forward thinking, solution-oriented and HUMAN way to deal with each other??!
      Loved it.
      -c

      Cheryl has read the article, "Could Run-of-Mill French Suburb Be Global Model of Religious Tolerance?," on Forward.com and thought you might enjoy it.

      Please click below to access the article:
      http://www.forward.com/articles/175910

      You may access the Forward's homepage at: http://www.forward.com

      Regards,

      Forward.com