Services tomorrow; need Torah readers/chanters

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2013

      We will be having our regularly scheduled services tomorrow, May 4th at 10 am, Rockford Chapel. Services are followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck. No one signed up for the "supplemental oneg" this time around, just fyi.

      I believe Nance is going to give the d'var; Len has signed up to chant, but we need two more readers. If you can volunteer to READ or chant, that would be awesome. Cheryl won't be there to pick up the pieces, so please volunteer! The readings are:

      Leviticus 27:1-3/Len

      Leviticus 27:4-6/
      Leviticus 27:7-9/

      Shabbat shalom,