Some Notes about Upcoming Dates

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 4:05 PM
      Hope you will all come out to host the Feminyan on May 4th!!
      I'm so so sad not to be able to be there...but would
      greatly appreciate if someone else would be service leader
      for the day...talk amongst yourselves! :-)

      There are some calendar conflicts for the entire Little Minyan
      to come for the May 18th service date, but Jessica Shimberg,
      Spiritual Life Coordinator and ALEPH rabbinical student will be coming
      and will prepare the d'var for the day. She will  be leading us in some thoughts
      about Shavuot. Hope you all can make it!!
      Fondly,

    • Mary Ann Oppenheimer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29 4:45 AM
        Cheryl,