Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Hava Nagila (The Movie)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2013
      It does sounds like fun; we'd like to go.

      Toni

      On Apr 21, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Cheryl Levine wrote:

      Want to get a group together and go?

      Sounds like fun! -c

      Hava Nagila (The Movie)
      @ Boonshoft Center for Jewish Culture & Education

      Part of the 13th Dayton Jewish International Film Festival.
      Follow the infectious party song on its fascinating journey
      from Eastern Europe to the cul-de-sacs of America
      in this hilarious and surprisingly deep film. Co-sponsored by the JCRC.
      Event Details
      Sunday May 05, 2013
      02:00 PM  -  04:00 PM

      Cost