Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Services tomorrow

    Message 1 of 57 , Apr 19, 2013
      I'm sorry I can't be there.  The Yellow SPrings Chamber Orchestra has a dress rehearsal
      10-noon for their Sunday, April 21 concert at 7:30pm/  (I'll have to talk to them about
      not having Saturday morning rehearsal  in the future.)--Larry Turyn

      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 20
        OK david, I will do that, I am still packing and will stop by in just a bit

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 20, 2015, at 5:42 PM, "David Seitz seitz.david@... [yellowspringshavurah]" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Abi,
        You could drop it off at our house, 616 Xenia, green house, red door, yellow sun. We're home, just ring the bell.

        Regards,
        David

        On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Abi Katz abi.katz@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi, I am not going to be at services tomorrow, but I do have challah.  I left a couple messages, and not sure what to do as I am about to leave town.  I am thinking that I will leave it on my door knob in a plastic bag...
        so if someone can come get it... or call me in the next hour or so I can drop it off someplace...
        -- abi 510-502-0873

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 20, 2015, at 5:23 PM, "'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah]" <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello, everyone-

        Services tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford Chapel followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

        Shabbat shalom!