Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Services tomorrow

    Message 1 of 135 , Apr 19, 2013
      I'm sorry I can't be there.  The Yellow SPrings Chamber Orchestra has a dress rehearsal
      10-noon for their Sunday, April 21 concert at 7:30pm/  (I'll have to talk to them about
      not having Saturday morning rehearsal  in the future.)--Larry Turyn

      Message 135 of 135 , May 19
        Hello folks, we are most likely not going be at services tomorrow – – if we can, we will join you afterwards – – Shabbat shalom!
        -c

        Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. (The Talmud)

        On May 19, 2017, at 5:33 PM, 'Suzanne A. Smailes' ssmailes@... [yellowspringshavurah] <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello, everyone-

        We will be having our regularly scheduled Shabbat morning services tomorrow, 10 am, followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck.

        Shabbat shalom,