Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Services tomorrow

    Message 1 of 89 , Apr 19, 2013
      I'm sorry I can't be there.  The Yellow SPrings Chamber Orchestra has a dress rehearsal
      10-noon for their Sunday, April 21 concert at 7:30pm/  (I'll have to talk to them about
      not having Saturday morning rehearsal  in the future.)--Larry Turyn

      Message 89 of 89 , Feb 5 8:55 AM

        This is your reminder that we have Shabbat morning services tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford Chapel. Services are followed by a vegetarian/dairy potluck. I hope to see you there!

        Shabbat shalom,